HIRING TODAY! - Viking Drill and ToolEmployee Owned, Great Benefits, Great Future
VIKING DRILL & TOOL, INC., located in Saint Paul, Minnesota, has been manufacturing America’s Finest High Speed Cutting Tools™ since 1951. We only work with the finest raw material and have the capability of providing our customers with consistent high quality cutting tools. Viking Drill and Tool is committed to delivering quality products, on-time, and at a reasonable price. Our extensive selection of U.S. made tools is designed to give our customer the right tool for whatever tough job they encounter.
Viking Drill and Tool is an Employee Owned (ESOP) company that is growing and offers top manufacturing wages and excellent benefits, including quarterly profit sharing, quarterly attendance bonuses, ESOP shares, Health, Dental, Life insurance, 401(k) and much more.
- All applicants must fill out our application including a background check authorization and release forms. If selected for an interview, a Criminal history Form is required.
- In most of our positions, no experience is necessary and we will provide the specialty training.
- We look for candidates that have some experience that show mechanical aptitude and good math skills, such as working on vehicles, carpentry, farming, etc.
- Candidates must have good communication, attendance and initiative.
- Some of our positions are skills based and require prior experience to qualify.
- All offers of employment are contingent on satisfactory passing a drug and alcohol screen, background check and a physical.
Employee Owned, Great Benefits, Great Future
We are NOW HIRING and accepting applications/resumes for the following positions:
4 Different Ways To Apply:
We always accept applications, Viking Drill and Tool will hold the application for 6 months.
- ONLINE: Click on the job above you would like to apply to and follow the instructions.
- EMAIL RESUME: Email your resume to Human Resources
- DOWNLOAD a PDF of Viking's Application: Click on
Applicaton for Employment is viewable with Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded.
( Fill out the text fields, check boxes and radio buttons in the PDF when completed "SAVE AS" to the desktop. Next open your email account then attach the "Viking application" into the email to Human Resources email address )
NOTE: Some later browser version will turn off the ability to fill out the application through the browser. To correct this download the Viking’s Job Application PDF onto the desktop.
- SEND FAX: Print our application to complete and Fax it to (651)227-9009 OR Email to Human Resource OR Mail it to Attn: Human Resources 355 State Street, St. Paul, MN 55107